Sunday, January 13, 2013

Giraffe in Waiting

My brother and his wife just had a baby girl! And for me, that means that I get to crochet little girl stuff for at least the next few years! You see, when I had my little girl, I unfortunately did not know how to crochet. My baby girl is now 16 and somewhat picky about what she wears. My first crocheted item for baby Belen? A stuffed giraffe - she has been waiting for the baby to arrive for several days now. The pattern was fun and easy to follow and you can find it here.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute giraffe, Paty!! I have always wanted to learn to crochet...well, add on to what my granny tried to teach me when I was a little girl...so I am loving seeing all of your creations!! So adorable...and what fun you will have with your sweet niece! :) So many special moments to look forward to!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet A-M! I can teach you whenever we meet :-)...

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I am in LOVE with the giraffe! Come on, how cute is he??? I wish I could do that. Everytime someone says "it's so easy" I know I can't do it ... lol.

    ReplyDelete