Saturday, February 1, 2014

Tea time

I am one of those people that always has 10 projects going on. As if that was not enough, there are usually 10 more in my head that I want to start. Yes, I have an overactive brain. This can be a blessing (I get a lot done) and a curse (I have trouble turning it off and therefore sleeping). One of the few things that has helped me sleep consistently is drinking chamomile tea before bed (Note: sketching or crocheting before bed does the complete opposite!). After testing many brands, my favorite has been Organic India Honey Chamomile Tulsi Tea. I kid you not, immediately after drinking it, I start falling asleep. I have only been able to find it at Whole Foods. To my surprise, they recently stopped carrying this particular flavor. Today, when I complained, the young man that helped me suggested an alternative for me to try (while at the same time offering to special order the Tulsi tea). In spite all of my assurances that I would not like any other brand, I gave in and bought it. Well, I am in love with the tea he suggested! The one he selected for me is the Chamomile Lavender Paromi Tea.
It smells wonderfully and tastes delicious. A bonus? The tea bags come in a beautiful gray glass jar that I can use to store my brushes when I finish the 15 tea bags that are included. The real test, however, will be what kind of sleep I get tonight. I will let you know!


1 comment:

  1. Love this beautiful photo, Paty! :) And, I'm so happy to know about this tea...was so excited to find it and will be giving it a try! Sweet Dreams and Happy Sleeping! :)

    ReplyDelete